Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Not sure where to post????
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 09:00 PM
MSattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvgeorge1 View Post
I was given a 1986 Vulcan 750 that I think is in pretty bad shape - at least visually. My family member who gave it to me got it from a guy, who got it from a guy, who bought it from the original owner. The title was never properly transferred and I don't even know if it runs (looks so old, not sure I even really want to start it up).

No one seems to be wanting to purchase it from me locally, and wondered if anyone here wants to buy it. I can post pics somewhere if it will help.

Does it have a good petcock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'08 Road King Classic
'86 VN750:
Ear Shave, K&N Filters, Mean Streak Seat, AGM battery, Blue Wire Mod, Pick-up Coil Mod, Timing Advance Mod, NGK Iridium Plugs and Wire, LEDs, Bed Liner Paint Job, Over-sized Tires, New Brakes, New Fork Seals, Progressive Springs, Kick Stand Mod, Highway Pegs, 40/140 No Shims, Vance & Hines Exhaust, New Grips, Extra Wide Emgo Handle Bars
John 8:44, REV 2:9, REV 3:9 - If you were kicked out of 109 bars, would you think the problem was you, or the 109 bars?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome