Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Ignition switch

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Spockster 
#1 ·
I need a diagram of the contact points for the wiring on the inside of the ignition switch for my 95 vulcan 750 please!!!!

#3 ·
Link to your original post on this: https://www.vn750.com/forum/19-electrical/103435-ignition-switch-wiring-problem.html

Unless someone has a picture of the switch, with the pigtail attached and exposed to guide you, replacing with an OEM switch and pigtail is going to be the most simple way to fix this. Otherwise, you're going to need to spend time with the top left of the diagram, an ohm meter, and the OEM switch to find your own pinouts.

I haven't found a direct pin diagram for the OEM switch. At the top left of the wiring diagram, it shows the general connections, but not exactly where they go on the switch.

The br/w is shown on the "park" circuit. That wire changes to all brown and is the monitor wire for the r/r. It needs battery voltage when the key is on/run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.