Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Engine flooding with gas.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2017, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
wmdaricthompson

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertalldude View Post
I can't imagine any other way the holders got so smashed like that unless the PO was in there plinkin' around where he OBVIOUSLY ought not to have been

New jets aren't too expensive, Your Keihin-Mikuni Jets Store-Pjmotorsports.Com ships pretty quick, too

I've had good experiences with them in picking up my enricher diaphragms. I'll either pick up from them, or I'll just add them in to a Partzilla order I have brewing for another bike so I only have to pay one shipping charge (price is about the same).

I'm with you though on "how the heck did he do that??". If he managed to do that to them while they were in the carbs, very good chance he hurt the carbs. Part of me is honestly tempted to just go pick up a new rack of carbs for the bike. There is a cycle recycling place nearby that sells them for about $75 each. I'd have to clean them up again, but if he's damaged these carbs internally, it's the only way I'd get my issue fixed.

1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 750

Garage is good. Garage is Therapy. Garage is life.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome