Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Selling my 2002 VN 750

836 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Thorn 
#1 ·
My jetski crapped out and I am making the choice to sell this and fund the new ski. Does that make me a heretic of some sort on the forum?

Anyway, I have a very nice 2002 Vulcan 750 with about 14,300 miles on it. Everything works as it should. Don't think it has ever been down. It has the extended sissy bar in the back.

Only two imperfections. 1) it is missing the lock in the rear storage box 2) it has a nonstandard clamp holding the exhaust heat shield on.

I have put new tires on it last year with only about 25-30 miles on them. I have it listed for $1999 but will take reasonable offers. I am located in the southern suburbs of Minneapolis, MN

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
depends on who you ask.some of us prefer an intro in the newbie section, some don't give a rat's ass,others are paranoid about getting ripped off by a first time poster,and others just ignore the post altogether. either way,good luck on your sale.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.