Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

some space to stretch out

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  slimvulcanrider 
#1 ·
I have been riding a 750 for about a year now it gets ridden most days to and from jobs - and I am feeling the need for some space - I am 6' tall and would like to find more leg room - It seems like I wind up sittin' almost on the passenger part of the seat - is there another seat that gives you more room or do you move the controls out further? I figure modifying this bike is cheaper than getting a bigger one - plus I like it :)

#3 ·
krebsne (sp?) was having a set fabricated, along with some other folks. Think he's not riding the 750 any more, so might be willing to sell if you could get hold of him. Hasn't posted in a while.

#6 · (Edited)
I'm also 6 feet tall and after modifying the seat to solo (1" shaved off bottom & back of driver) and using highway pegs on the engine guard it works perfect!

BnG (kawabengie)

#8 ·
I made a new seat and it works just fine.. he seat is in my sig pic... I too am 6 foot... by building my seat pan, i moved my butt about 3 inches back and about 3 inches closer to the ground... I also made a highway bar that helps stretch out even more on the longer rides... I will post some more pics of my bike when i get home in december.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.