Travelling Again !! - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Travelling Again !!

Hi All

No bike riding for me for the next 3 weeks as I am on the road again (plane actually). At least is only going to 3 places, Kuala Lumpur to Sahagun (Mexico), Mexico to Kingston (Canada), Kingston to London (UK) and then to home in KL.

Going over to see the trains that Bombardier are producing in Mexico for the PUTRA (put PUTRA KUALA LUMPUR in Wiki to get more info) railway line in Kuala Lumpur that's 2 weeks, then 5 days in Kingston seeing the first train being tested at the Bombardier test track facility, then to the UK to see my family (originally from the UK) and then back home to KL, meet up with my lovely wife and my other two ladies VN750 and VFR750.

It will be good to catch up with my family, Dad just had his 81st birthday, so it will be nice to get to spend some time with them.

Now an important question, I want to order some parts to take back with me from the US, but I don't want to have any problems with Canadian duty if they are shipped from the US, can anybody let me know what the rules are regarding duty. What I want to get are Progressive front fork springs, Ricks Stator and regulator (they are going to go bang sometime, so be prepared), and the digital voltmeter that has been featured on this forum (got to search for the name).

Alternatively can anybody suggest a good supplier in Canada where I can order the parts and have them delivered to a friend in Kingston.

As always many thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement