What the heck? - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

What the heck?

What is the deal with our bikes? Every manufacturer that I have looked at for things like fairings, and dress up stuff are only made for Vulcan 800 or higher. Do they not think we have money to get the stuff. Unless I am looking in the wrong places.

Grace and Peace to you!
Richard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

there appears to have been only a small amount of aftermarket support for the bike. thats even less now thats its been 9 years since last produced.

2005 VN750

Sold 11-27-17
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Old Fart

Garage
Yep...Was not a lot of aftermarket do dads for the bike, at least compared to other models.
Kawasaki did offer, under the "Fire and Steel" banner a fair amount of optional stuff- luggage rack, extended sissy bar with pad, hard cases with dresser bars, engine case crash bar, a full frame mount touring fairing, touring front fender, floorboards, Master Cylinder cover with the Vulcan logo, a small "V Force" windscreen, and even an embossed tank bib with pouch.

Highway Hawk..a company based in the UK , but with an importer in Florida, made several items for the bike - larger crash bar, full chrome air filter covers, a "chrome" coolant tank cover (an item I bought), and I think they even had a tool box that replaced one of the air filter boxes for those doing an ears have.

Givi had a hard case mount for its mono-key hardcases, but was only available overseas.
Flanders and Emgo had wide chrome levers ....for both master cylinders...

Jardine had a luggage rack and a set of forward controls..
Mustang, Saddleman and Corbin all offered seats.
Vance and Hines I think still offers an exhaust.

Most of this is no longer available other than being lucky enough to find it on eBay or being sold by someone here.
Perhaps if you told us what you're looking for we might be able to help you out.

The bike stopped production 9 years ago and many of those items stopped being made before that....so yeah, it's really a matter of luck being able to find anything now....

If You Are Not Sure If I Am Joking or Not....I AM !!Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/sets/

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 04:24 AM Thread Starter

the full fairing is something I am interested in and floorboards with forward controls. Also one of those shifters that you can push your heal with also. Hard case saddle bags and luggage case with backrest.

Grace and Peace to you!
Richard
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM

u might want to look at this its cheap on ebay for 137 free shipping
Sponsored Links
Advertisement