Finally got started!!! - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2015, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Finally got started!!!

My 85 I had to go an hr & 1/2 away to get. Not bad.get there carbs are off tank is off but low mileage in real good lookin shape.made sure it wasn't locked up,fluids were full.since I couldn't hear it run I didn't give him full asking price.but anyway back to where I got started.just did ear shave few days ago have yet to put carbs back in.waiting on new petcock,fuel lines and T.did notice the po or someone b4 him put some kind of sealer on chrome coolant pipe on right side instead of taking it apart to replace the orings it looks like dried up cream of wheat and it leaks just a drop u don't notice it till it's sitting on the cover.im gonna take it apart and do it right.anyone what sealer it might b? I have of yet to actually hear it run but I've so far have always gotten good with not hearing a few run.I would rather hear em run but I'm not gonna turn down a deal ether.just gotta put carbs back on with new battery and see if she's parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement