Bike broke down... How to fix?
So I went on a ride this past weekend. Got caught up in some construction and was obviously having to drive slow in bad heat. The bike did not overheat but it died. It would not fire back up. I got it pulled over to the side of the road and waited a while, and eventually, while giving it a lot of gas, it finally fired back up. I check the bowls and they had fuel in them. Anybody have any clues of what happened and how I can prevent this from happening again. I used to run a lot of parades with this bike, and would have the same problem.
- 1998 Vulcan 750
- Black with red
- MCCT conversion
- Pick up coil mod
- Stereo with 3.5 inch speakers
- Sylvania ridiculously bright headlight
- Westco maintenance free battery
- Vance & Hines slash cut pipes
- Custom turn signal bracket
- Arrowhead universal turn signals (rear only)
- Kuryakyn longhorn offset highway pegs
- Suzuki Savage 650 rear shocks (2 inches shorter)
- Lowered front 1.5 inches