She made a mistake? hmmmm - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:12 PM
cerattocazzzaaaopp

Post She made a mistake? hmmmm

Let me start off by saying that I have been dating a lot lately.

There is this one girl I have been seeing who I wasn't that interested in at first, but as time went on I was thinking that maybe I should give her a chance.

I met her in a bar. The first time I approached her, we chatted for a bit. i was going to leave soon and I asked for her number. She was like "I don't meet people in bars." So I talke dto her a little more and when I had her laughing again - I was like "I better go before you start liking someone you met in a bar." So I bolted. The next weekend, I bumped into her again at the same place and she gave me her #.

So anyway, this girl and I have had multiple dates. I have taken her to dinner, drinks, a show... etc. This is over a period of 1-2 months. She has mentioned many times "that I have good qualities" and things of that nature.

Last weekend, we hung out both Friday and Saturday night. We even talked about possibly seeing more of each other.

We get back to my place, I sat on my couch and she on the loveseat. It wasn't long before she got up, sat down beside me, and the next thing I know she is on my lap, making out heavily.

The next night, we went out again, and she was very touchy-feely once again. I purposely sat back and let her make the moves.

It was like 3 AM Sunday morning, she was laying on my couch. I told her I was headed to bed and she could join if she wanted- or I would fetch her a blanket to sleep on the couch. She seemed indecisive so I just went to bed. When I woke she was gone, which was cool...

So, fast forward 2 days later. I call the girl to say hello and make small talk. Somehow we get on the conversation of what transpired on the weekend and she flat out said she "made a mistake".

That really blew me away. I mean I let this make all the moves only to turn around and say what she did like I somehow pressured her?

I told her that this would be pretty much it for us and I don't understand.

Then she breaks out the whole relationship talk.... uggh. Claiming "I am not ready for a relationship." I am just sitting there wondering where that even came from!

I was like "can't we just go back to enjoying each other's company?" and "why do we have to label it?"

I just can't bring myself to hang with a girl who claims making out with me is a MISTAKE. So I told her to go away....

I just find the whole thing very peculiar.

Her body languages says one thing and her mouth speaks another...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Giggity!

Garage
I'd say she got thinking about it too much. You know as well as I do "People" are odd creatures. We either meet ones we click with or we don't. I'd think she actually liked you, but maybe she's recently come from a long term relationship and thinking her way into another. Even though your just hanging out. I'd say splitting was probably for the better here.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:29 PM

and the 750 was where-----?

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:32 PM

Oh no...there goes Tokyo
Go, Go Spam-zilla!!

And only 462 hits from Google for this name.

2001 VN750
Vista Cruise Control
V-Force shield
Kawasaki Saddlebag supports
Fixed trunk hinge
TOC MCCT
Clear Alternatives LED tail light
Knifemaker style floorboards
Knifemaker style dash
Avon Venom X 110/90 Front
Avon Venom X 170/80 Rear
Big Crank AGM battery
25,100 miles as of 04/20/2010
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Old Fart

Garage
Yes, to hell with her, there are many more fish in the sea...

But, yeah, what's this doing on a motorcycle forum? Do we need a "love advice" page...Jeezzzzzzz...

KM

If You Are Not Sure If I Am Joking or Not....I AM !!Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/sets/
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

You know, I was just thinking today how I need to institute more security on the user registrations. After this latest wave of spammers...I think I know my project for this weekend!

Anthony
1985 VN700 (Priscilla) Sold
-------------------------------------------------------
Helpful Links -->>
Search | Vulcan Verses | VN750 Gallery | VN750 Items on Ebay | Link to VN750.com
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 05:12 PM
1992 Vulcan 750

Send a message via AIM to AGStrange
I'm sure the post is VN750-worthy. Maybe, when they had their dates, he picked her up on his VN750 but he didn't adjust the rear shocks properly. Or maybe she feels she made a mistake because he doesn't change his oil at regular intervals? Or maybe, upon seeing rust on the VN750's forks in the early morning light, she realized the error of her ways and simply had to say, "What the fork???!!!" Lots of possibilities ...
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 08:39 PM

Where the hell's Dr. Phil when you need him?
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

first i've got to say.....WRONG forum! then i got to say thanks for the laugh! i really needed it. no, really, i did! thanks.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

What's the point of idiots spamming like this? I don't get it. Does their post set up a link somehow? What a waste of time and energy.

97 VN 750
R&R Relocated
Degoated
Marbled
Ears Shaved/Rejetted
MF/AGM Battery
Irridium Plugs
Spring Solo Seat
32 Ford Model A Tail Light
Custom 2 into 1 Exhaust with 12 inch Glass Pack

Rear bobbed and hard-tailed!
https://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5385