She made a mistake? hmmmm - Page 3 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 08:15 PM

the vn 750 connection to his post is, she left after she followed him to the bedroom & saw a tube of honda moly 60 on the nite stand & thought to herself "check please.".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Giggity!

Garage
This has defenatley not gone too far... infact, this could be the post to top all posts. We can make this runn 3000!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Giggity!

Garage
She was definatly intimidated by the size of his motor, not knowing it could "hang" with the "Big" boys!

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 06:47 AM

Post I'm sorry to hear this Peace Pipe.

I'm sorry to hear this Peace Pipe. Was she the girl you were really happy about?

I don't understand the move either... I mean, I have backtracked before on sleeping with a guy too soon and then feeling like it was a mistake, but not just making out... Unless, how heavy was the making out? Was it an 'everything but penetration' session?

And even the times that I had backtracked, it definitely wasn't because the guy had pressured me, but because, the day after, I felt like there was a lag between my actions and the level of intimacy with the guy. Like I had gotten ahead of myself - like I had failed to protect my vulnerabilities.

So I don't think she meant she 'made a mistake' as a way to make you feel responsible in any way.

On a side note... You offered her the couch? Hmmm.... Gentlemen offer the lady the bed, in their company, or a cab fare home. Couch surfing is detrimental to romance. My new guy walked me home at midnight after I acted all wishy-washy. I know, once again, a system that works to the advantage of women. Just saying though, we do appreciate these kinds of gestures.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 09:53 AM

Are you sure she wasn't a guy?? That could have definetly scared him/her away from the bedroom.......
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Search Goddess

Ahhh Dmag, they do keep us busy eh? *L*
I'm not sure if you know about Project Honey Pot but it has been right on the money for tracking some of the spammers
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/index.php
I'm game for "approving" new members first, or prehaps some sort of email verification
(btw, looks like they are conversing with themselves since some advice offered springs from the same IP *L*)
No wonder she started looking for the door, she found out she was dealing with multi-personalities!)

In the meantime Peace Pipe.. don't forget to lube your splines, (this one is okay to do by yourself) and get a maintenance free battery (then you don't have to woory about drips!)

Dianna
Conway, AR
Patriot Guard Rider
2000 VN750 Sere (Serendipity)
1990 GL1500 (Ole Blue)
1986 VN750 EVie (project bike, heavy custom)
VROC # 11628 / 25000-H
ARVROC # 12 Coordinator and Crowd Control
OKVROC # 18 (H)
TNVROC # 45 (H)
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Growling at the World...

Send a message via Yahoo to bulldog485
Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
???????After sitting on the lap, maybe she want someone with a bigger .........BIKE!!!
That's why I have the Nomad... While the Vn750 is fast and sexy, the Nomad is big, fat and comfortable - kinda like me

Evan Breyn ~ The Bulldog
http://www.bulldogsbike.com
2006 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLHTCUI ~ The Big Black Bitch ~ 26,000 miles.
2002 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 ~ The Red Dog ~ Traded in at 22,000 miles of smiles (purchased new 10/05 / Traded in 6/12).
1990 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 ~ Black Betty ~ 34,999.7 miles
VROC ~v~ 485
McHenry County Road Pirates
Chicagoland, IL
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Giggity!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog485 View Post
That's why I have the Nomad... While the Vn750 is fast and sexy, the Nomad is big, fat and comfortable - kinda like me
lmao
Sponsored Links
Advertisement