Well folks I start the tear down of lulu today! I timed it perfect the weather is goning to be nasty for a a week or so.
things that are going to happen:
1. Tank, Fenders, and side covers going out for body and paint (going a dark candy apple red with celtic flames).
2. Exaust comes off (new exaust will be here wednesday).
3. Pulling the rims and tires (wheels going out for power coat)
4. Pulling Pegs (New pegs will be here friday)
5. Pull trun signal lenses (new Blue dots comming on thursday).
6. Pull all crome (need to be pollished really really bad).
7. Mask off engine for frame painting (krylon black).
8. Clean up of engine (in frame LOL not that crazy).
9. Lube of rear splines (why not will have the wheel off any way).
Wish me luck !
I will post pics of my progress. God I cant wait till its all done Lulu will be one nasty looking little B***H. If I am missing any thing I could do while she is in this state let me know. The more the Merrier!