International Motorcycle Shows-VN750.com Member Ticket Discount - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
International Motorcycle Shows-VN750.com Member Ticket Discount

2011 Vulcan Vaquero and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor – including the new Vulcan Vaquero. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more
-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show
-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei
-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition
-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance
-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride
-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix
-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

Thanks!

I'm keepin' all the left over parts. I'm gonna use 'em to build another bike!

Old Blue
2001 Honda CMX250 Rebel acquired July, 2008

1987 VN750 project bike, acquired August, 2009, 33,000 miles and balancer sticking out of the case, currently awaiting attention and parts
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 AM
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

thanks.
but I don't think I will be going this year. we went last year and it sucked BIG TIME! I asked the wife if she wanted to go this year and she said "HELL NO!"
also, even with a 20% dicount ticket, it would still be $32 for both of us just to get into the door! that's just too high to see NOTHING!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 08:21 AM

Thanks man! The one in NYC looks pretty cool. And at 20% off an 18 dollar 1-day ticket, you can't beat it. I'll see if I can take a chilly ride and check that out...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Banned

Yeah, progressive sent me a discount and some freebie offers for stuff at the show, but the show looks pretty weak... I guess that's why they've gotta discount the tickets and throw in a bunch of freebies to get people out
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Banned

Why is this a Sticky? ...And shouldn't this be in the Goats Belly? Seems like the Admin would know that.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Mr

Cool

Wow cool pic.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 03:48 AM

actually i disagree with you ruger, because last time even i have seen it with my uncle and trust we enjoyed a lot. i am going to tell you just one thing that you would surely love it if you are a true bike lover.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakelouis29 View Post
actually i disagree with you ruger, because last time even i have seen it with my uncle and trust we enjoyed a lot. i am going to tell you just one thing that you would surely love it if you are a true bike lover.
So you are a true bike lover are you then post what bike you have and where you are from, then maybe we can see you to be a true bike lover,
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakelouis29 View Post
that's cool. you are free to disagree with me anytime you want. that's what makes this forum GREAT!
but, if you are going to disagree with me, them please do it in a timely fashion! lol
for if you would have checked, my post was from JANUARY 5, 2011!!!!!
since then, the wife and I went to this years (2012) Progressive International Motorcycle Show, and yes it was better than the last time we went, but it was NO WHERE ANYTHING LIKE IT WAS THE YEARS BEFORE THE 2010 SHOW!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
So you are a true bike lover are you then post what bike you have and where you are from, then maybe we can see you to be a true bike lover,
thanks Swagman, but there is no need for all that..... but, then again to drakelouis29,I'm not a "bike lover",I'm just a hater.lol

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!

Last edited by ruger; 06-20-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement