Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Show me your vn750 thread...

369K views 876 replies 272 participants last post by  Rivenin 
#1 ·
Hi,
We have a great community here and i would love to see your ride. So.... let the show begin :)

Here is mine. 86' with 14k on it.

See less See more
#85 ·
Hmmm, 86 with 14K, could have been stale gas, maybe thats why I never had to use Sea Foam or whatever, my 06 had 18K on it when I wrecked it...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

#4 ·
Looking good.

#6 ·
86 w 33,400 miles

and the grandsons

spitting image or what!!!

#408 ·
it took me a bit to relize that was a toy, I was thinking that chromed covers on our bikes look good, lol.

#9 ·

I can do that too

#13 ·
'89 with 22k

#17 · (Edited)
this is posted in my Newby Check in Thread, but here goes... Pics the GF took the day I took it out for its 1st ride... warming up..

2000 VN750 bone stock, bought it with 5700 miles on it in April... has 6550 on her now... ive spent a month and a half in LA for work:(

to OP... I love that look, was that a custom job? or is that a seat made specifically for the vulcan, because I uhh "NEED" it... LOL

#25 · (Edited)
to OP... I love that look, was that a custom job? or is that a seat made specifically for the vulcan, because I uhh "NEED" it... LOL

Same to the OP - I want that seat it is sweet - where can I get one?
Thanks. The seat came off a vulcan 1600 meanstreak. It is very comfortable and give a sporty looks. What i did was reverese the side bracket and drill 3 extra holes. 2 are on the side frame and 1 on the back.

Where to get it? I saw couple of them on ebay.

#23 · (Edited)
02 with 7843mile

and 1 with the new drag pipes!!! i think it a big improvement

#71 · (Edited)
that looks kool, here is my bike as of last august...a lot has changed on her since then...like the seat is now covered in leather, the sissy bar is gone, and some other mods i forget all i did back in march
[/QUOTe

Just trying to figure sh!t out, you say your two up seat is now coverd in leather.

Two hours earlier in a different post, you said:

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109340#post109340

I built mine from scratch, and gettin ready to do my second one...the first one is great and I love it, just want more practice and want to make a two up seat.

Then later in a diferent post you said you are doing a bagger bobber. WTF?????

#27 ·
lookin for pics i came across a bunch of old pics that made me cry .... befor the rebuild and in the snow... wouldnt let me post again ...
91 w/29k

Attachments

#29 ·
Welcome to the family, you will have any and all the help you need from the folks here! :beerchug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.