It's That Time Of Year - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
On His Lady Vulcan

It's That Time Of Year

When more and more of my brothers and sisters tune up, dust off and enjoy riding season once again. So I am begging each and everyone one of you that has the same passion as I do when it comes to riding to do so Safely. Just this past month on here I have read about 3 others that have been cut off by a cager which required them to hit the pavement and even one that was "Grilled" by another cager (a full on hit). So please, when you fasten on that helmet, ride like that adorable old lady that reminds you of your loving grandmother has a gleam in her eye of a sadistic hell raiser and wants to make you a grease stain under her tires. Ride like, that pretty soccer mom with 5 kids in her mini van wants to make a example out of you for her kids and goes to put you in a full body cast and turns your ride into crushed pop can, which puts a smile on all 5 kids faces. I implore each and everyone of you to think of this while your putting of your helmets, gloves, boots and pants to go out for that care free ride. I really want to hear all of you bitches complain during the winter months how you wish you can ride AGAIN!!!

Peace

"You came out of your mom looking like SHlT. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."

Pictures of the "Ladies"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Members who have donated towards server costs

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 11:18 AM

ride safe, smart , and protected. the only way to ride and live to ride another day !!!!!!!!!

DRAGONRIDER
RIDE LONG AND RIDE SAFE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement