Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Long time

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  shark88 
#1 ·
How's everyone been. It's been a long time, man you forget your password on here you are screwed

#2 ·
Im sure most of you don't even know me lol, who is still around from back in the day?

#4 ·
I think I remember you. Fairly sure anyway. I know what you mean about forgetting your password. I originally was in here under the name "Live Long and Prosper" but forgot the password and came back as this one.

You planning on being a regular again?

Reactions: DACataldo
#5 ·
Probably not, after changing my password last night I tried logging in today and had ti change it again. Since the forum format change it is just too difficult getting in here anymore. I now ride a900 custom with serious bagger upgrades but am about ready to move on from it after 52000 miles on it.. I'd post pics but that's probably too much effort here now as well.i might just pop in and lurk from time to time

#6 ·
I don't even see a few of my stickies anymore that were answers to many commonly asked questions. Is mike still an admin here or did he move on?

#7 ·
I always wonder about members that go awol. Glad to find out they are still out there. I keep my password in a note file on my phone, so can just copy and paste it if I need it. I also never "log out" so when I open the forum link I'm
already logged in.
Anyway, welcome back :)

#8 ·
Hi Wib,
I had the same password problem and am now back with a "new" name. I haven't ridden in years but am looking to get back into it soon. (My Vulcan hasn't been run in years either.) Thinking of selling her and buying something a bit shorter. As I've gotten older stretching seems less like a good idea.
Grayfox'13'
2002 Vulcan

#10 ·
Hey wib, Still kicking here even though I moved onto my Victory Kingpin. Good to hear from you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.