After months of trying to fix my bike and reading about ignition Switch woes I thought why not. As I pulled connector apart I spotted a green corroded wire. I went ahead and checked switch.one of the springs was poor but I think the problem was the wiring block. All the rest of wiring has looked good on my search to find this fault but it runs right now after months of misery.
Inside of my ignitor that seems to be ok. Photo of wire out off switch block that I think has caused my problems.also faulty spring out off switch replaced with one out of my old small spray gun that was same diameter