Question to all - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750 General Discussion

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 08:49 PM

I considered myself very lucky to have that side entrance. Otherwise it would've been happening on the brick sidewalk in front of my house. I put some brick parking pads down at my new house. That's all I've got for now. I put up a shed last fall and I plan on adding an awning to work under. That would be living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

The pavement in front of the house really doesn't offer that much room to work either. To top it off, it’s not even that level. So it all goes back to the root of this thread. I’m hoping now that the stator nightmare is behind me I can go into low touch mode and just enjoy riding. Joining this site has made me aware of the what I should be on the look out for in terms of the so fingers crossed.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 11:04 PM

Who did you take your bike to for repairs? I used to take mine up to John at Riverside Cycles for inspections. He seemed competent and down to earth.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 06:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMotorcycle View Post
Who did you take your bike to for repairs? I used to take mine up to John at Riverside Cycles for inspections. He seemed competent and down to earth.
There’s a place called Keystone State cycles, on south 25th street for state inspections and smaller jobs. I had to take it to the Kawasaki dealer for the stator change though. The local guy works solo and wouldn’t be done until August because he’s pretty busy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement