Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - vn750 to vn1500 fork swap
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2016, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
boanz

ty for the tip.i saw the post on here with the list of 1500 frontends to use so i went off that.my frontend should have came in today.i hope it is the correct yr and has the mag and not spokes.but if it has spokes i saw that some1 said the 96 97 eliminator 600 rear wheel is the same as ours and its spoke.so i found 1 on ebay cheap 60 bucks just incase.will be cool to see a 750 with spoke wheels even tho im partial to our mags.i will research that info a bit more b4 i purchase wheel also.the whole 1500 set up will only cost me 150 and thats a complete frontend wheel,brakes,everything.i also found 6 degree raked trees but they are 700$ so that isnt gona happen anytime soon.but since the temps here droped to the 20z so the frontend will have to wait for warmer dayz.i will have to look into the conversion bearings also.i was looking at the springer but seems like its alot harder to get to fit so ill stick with the 1500 ty again

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome