Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

custom seat

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  pam1970 
#1 ·
well we did it we cut down the seat!!!! o i was a bit scared but i think it turned out ok Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
what do you think?:motorcycl I got to give a big shout out to my boyfriend wayne he is the man!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Pretty sharp, I cut mine down and recovered it with smooth vinyl,no buttons,unless you are keeping the fender struts for the signal mounts you can ditch them too if you want you, I like that bike and I want some pipes like that.Although I will probably end up making my own ,Denny

#4 ·
We cut the seat and just wrapped the extra over. we made just bought brackets from home depot bolted them to the seat and then under the billet. I want to move the lights but unsure were i can put them now. I am also thinkin about just gettin decals to cover the one that is on the tank I think it will be to much work to get them off they are under the clearcoat.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Thats my boyfriends 1500. she is a monster!!!!!!

#10 ·
He will like to hear that Thanks:)

#11 ·
His 1500 is sweet!!!! X2 on the color and pipes!!!

#12 · (Edited)
there is a post on here something about I bought a 1500 last night and it looks a lot like that bike,which is by the way sharp!And he ain't gonna like it when you start holeshotting him on the 750

#13 ·
Great Job on the seat!

#14 ·
well we did it we cut down the seat!!!! o i was a bit scared but i think it turned out ok View attachment 1941 what do you think?:motorcycl I got to give a big shout out to my boyfriend wayne he is the man!!!!
It looks good pam. I see your bike is the same color as mine, so it has to be either a `90 or `91. How many miles are on the odometer?

#15 ·
LoL!!!! ya he isn't gonna like that at all

#16 ·
Thanks!!!!! It's a 91 and it has 30,400 not bad it has been to canada a few times.

#18 ·
LMAO!!!! I will tell him :D

#20 ·
Thanks!! it wasn't that hard the tough part is bolting it down!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.