Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Wolfpack winter meet 'n greet.

8K views 56 replies 13 participants last post by  OleDirtyDoc 
#1 ·
it's that time again.let's set a date and a place.Tilted Kilt in Wayne.Hooters somewhere down that way as well,or The Captain's Table in Monroe NY.and let's try to pick a day sometime late January, preferably a Sat or Sun.let's do it!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

#45 ·
have fun guys

#47 ·
hey Doc when you see wolfie say hi for me i wish i could attend your meet

#50 · (Edited)

the gang.from left,KC(Anthony) Jack and his sister, Paulywog, Wolfie,my brother Tom(twisted49),and Tom(nitrospaz).I wasn't in the picture as I was recovering from my Gene Simmons pose(it was hard getting my tongue back in my mouth [emoji12] )we all had a good time and it was good seeing everyone and meeting some new people as well.the food and atmosphere were awesome as well.hope to see everyone again soon.loves ya all[emoji182] Those that didn't make it were missed and we hope to see you all next time

Reactions: Gaz73
#51 ·
I didn't even realize you snapped that photo Doc. We should have taken a decent group photo where we were all looking at the camera....oh well....lol

Thanks to Paulywog for being there. I wish we could have talked more, but it was a pleasure meeting you brother!

Thanks to Nitro for riding up with me, and thanks a bunch to Doc and his brother for making the long trip just to have lunch with us!

It wasn't quite the turnout that I was hoping for, but we have a nice time hanging out, talking, and just having a nice lunch together. The food was great and the company was welcomed. I for one had fun!

BLAST!!....I almost forgot :doh:...thanks to Ruger for being there in spirit and via phone!!

#52 · (Edited)
had a great time.good food,great people, and that Buckeye on the telly was alright as well.we gotta figure out a way to do this more often. also got to hang with my brother Tom for a day

#54 ·
we were thinking of ya,brother. but work comes first

#55 ·
Had a good time and was finally able to put some faces to the names I read on the vn site.Was welcomed by all. The ride out there was fine until I lost my GPS and spent an hour riding up and down mountains along the Hudson.Nice scenery.Thanks to W.... for letting me crash on his couch,it would have been a hard drive back the same day. Now I'll have to make an appearance at SD.

#56 ·
Had a good time and was finally able to put some faces to the names I read on the vn site.Was welcomed by all. The ride out there was fine until I lost my GPS and spent an hour riding up and down mountains along the Hudson.Nice scenery.Thanks to W.... for letting me crash on his couch,it would have been a hard drive back the same day. Now I'll have to make an appearance at SD.
well, after saying that, you are locked in! if you don't Wolfie will never let you forget and he might just not talk to you anymore either! :surprise::frown2::crying: so you better plan on being there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.